Broken Arrow Golf Neighborhoods
Indian Springs Country Club is a beautiful setting on 450 acres of natural rolling hills and is bordered by a forest full of native foliage and trees. The Arkansas River has carved out many bluffs that provide a wonderful setting for ponds, creeks and springs along the two golf courses of Indian Springs Country Club.
Since 1968, members of the Indian Springs Country Club have enjoyed the privacy and family atmosphere of this area. The ability to spend quality time with family and other members is one of the many advantages provided by this relaxed and private setting. Included are the staff members who strive to provide the best service available as well as the friendliness that makes the club a success.
The Indian Springs Country Club has many clubs integrated within the Country Club to add to the number of activities provided. Here are a few of the ones that are available.
- ISCC Networking Association – This is a group for business men and women that meet over lunch the 2nd Thursday of each month at 11:30. There is a member speaker each month and after the program the group either plays golf or tennis.
- ISCC Plus Association – This group meets on the 3rd Thursday monthly except for December, at 5:45 p.m. and enjoys a buffet dinner and Bingo afterward. The meetings resume on January 18th.
- Women of the Club Investment – Meeting at the Indian Springs Country Club on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 3:00 p.m. Exploring techniques for investment funding is the focus of the group.
- Book Club – The 4th Wednesday of every month, excluding November and December, the Book Club meetings are held at 5 p.m. The group is open to men and women and selections are chosen for discussion at the meetings.
- Ladies Bridge – The Indian Springs Country Club features two days for bridge on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month and the 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month. The club currently sends emails to members to inform them of the events that are scheduled for the bridge club.
- Couples Bridge – This is a fun activity for couples who enjoy bridge and would like to join. Meetings are on the last Friday of the month and start at 6 p.m. with dinner being served at 6:30 and bridge starting at 7 p.m.
If you would like more information about the Indian Springs Country Club, please give me a call at 918-231-5734 or visit my Contact Us page and send me a quick message. I’ll respond right away!
See all Golf Neighborhoods - Indian Springs.
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.